The Construction Logistics and Community Safety programme (CLOCS) has announced a further half-day free-to-attend CLOCS Champion workshop. It will be hosted by the London Borough of Camden on Wednesday 13 September at 5 Pancras Square, London.
The CLOCS Champion workshop underpins the importance of road safety and helps organisations implement the CLOCS Standard. Aimed at logistics operators, client developers, local authorities and procurement professionals, the mixed audience enables stakeholders to gain a better understanding of CLOCS from all perspectives and increase implementation. The half-day session will cover:
- The context and background to CLOCS
- CLOCS Standard for construction logistics: Managing work related road risk
- The role and responsibilities of CLOCS Champions
- How planning obligations are being used to require the CLOCS Standard to improve road safety
- How procurement is being used to require the CLOCS Standard and to manage road risk in contracts
- How to monitor and manage compliance to the CLOCS Standard
Previous workshops have proved to be very popular and while further workshops are planned for autumn and winter 2017, it is advisable to book your place as soon as possible.
The workshop carries CILT certification and counts towards three hours’ formal Continued Professional Development (CPD).
For further information on attending a CLOCS Champion workshop, or if you are interested in hosting a future workshop, please contact Glen Davies firstname.lastname@example.org.