We welcomed to the FORS CV Show (2017) stand new FORS Associate, Direct Insurance Group (DIG), who have developed a range of ‘benefits-rich’ insurance packages for FORS members.
In addition to taking advantage of dedicated and competitively-priced fleet insurance products from DIG, FORS members can enjoy a number of significant benefits; all of which are designed by FORS and DIG to help you reduce road risk, save operating costs and progress through FORS accreditation.
FORS members taking up a new insurance contract with DIG can look forward to:
- Subsidised FORS subscription and audit fees
- Up to 10% savings on DIG policies
- Free training to help meet FORS professional development
- Free management reports to help meet FORS requirements on performance data and reporting
- Free expert support and advice
- Low claims rebates
To view the offer from Direct Insurance, click here.