FORS is pleased to announce that it is now facilitating Operator Licence Awareness Training. This training is specifically intended for operators who hold restricted licences and manage commercial fleets. This course is free to FORS accredited operators (a maximum of two attendees per company) and is DCPC accredited.
The Managing Your Operators Licence course provides a quality overview of the operator licencing system and would be useful as refresher training or as an introduction for new transport managers. The syllabus is designed to increase awareness of the compliance requirements when running a commercial HGV fleet, and will help to prevent infringements, which can lead to prosecution or action taken to curtailed, suspended or revoked the operator’s licence by the Traffic Commissioner.
Topics covered by the one-day training course include:
- Operator licence commitment
- Introduction to drivers hours regulations
- EU driving, work time and break limits
- EU rest requirements
- Tachograph management
- Safe loading overview
- Vehicle maintenance
- Operator compliance risk score
- Course summary and review
The following dates are available:
- 14 March 2016 – London (High Holborn)
- 15 March 2016 – London (High Holborn)
- 16 March 2016 – Croydon (Bedford Park)
- 18 March 2016 – London (High Holborn)
- 23 March 2016 – Croydon (Bedford Park)
- 24 March 2016 – London (High Holborn)
Places are strictly limited and available on a first served basis. Book your place today by clicking on a date from the list above.