FORS is launching a webinar version of its popular Going for Bronze workshop. The new online format will cover topics from the original classroom workshop but will allow delegates from across the UK to attend from the comfort of their own workspace.
The first of these free to attend webinars will take place on Tuesday 30 July 2019 and is scheduled for one hour, consisting of a 45-minute presentation followed by a 15-minute Q&A. The webinar will run from 1pm to 2pm.
The new accessible webinar will cover:
- The benefits of Bronze – what is available to you
- Overview of the FORS Standard
- How to meet the Bronze requirements
- Examples of non-conformity and avoiding the pitfalls
- Next steps after the audit
To register for the free webinar as well as view all available dates, click here.